99 Isu Rodeo ASKING LESS THAN BLUE BOOK 93k PICS (West Covina, CA)

1999 Isuzu Rodeo

ASKING LESS THAN BLUE BOOK VALUE which is $5750

93,000 miles - $5500 firm

I have a 7 page CARFAX report for this vehicle.

3.2L 205hp V6, 2WD, power and winter drive, A/T, A/C, keyless entry alarm, power locks, 4 wheel ABS, roof rack, full size spare, rear defrost, power brakes/steering, dual front airbags, tinted windows, detachable face CD player with steering wheel remote and AUX input for MP3 player.

Routine oil changes and maintenance, excellent interior, non-smoker, stylish, very reliable SUV for hauling/offroad. Right rear bumper is cracked but barely noticeable.

The Kelley Blue Book private seller value of this car is $5750. I am asking $5500 because thats what I still owe on this vehicle. So you are getting a deal at $250 below what its worth. I just bought a newer model Isuzu and dont need two car payments.

You would have to go with me to the credit union office (Golden 1 Credit Union) to pay them directly and then they would sign the pink slip over to you. The car is in excellent condition and has had routine maintenance and oil changes every 3000 miles. I have all papers and receipts.

I am in West Covina, California (near Pomona) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
toobad