spare parts

Every year all cars have changed a little bit.

Look ar the lamps back and front.

Every model has diffetent lamps.

Why?

80% of the profits of the automakers comes from spare parts.

The service and sales channels take the biggest part of our customers pockets.

My next car will be a real electric and a lot less spent on service.

Reply to
gosinn

Actually no, not so. Was true in the 1950's and 1960's however.

Why not?

So two choices: bellyache about how unfair and wrong it is, or perhaps do something to capitalize on it... Like, start making spare parts so you can get some of that 80%.

And your point is? And 'our customers'? Who is 'our'?

And why do you think that will be true? Oh, wait, with all the flawed logic you showed in your original post, I guess it goes right along with your thinking process!

Hint: if you are going to troll, at least make it a good troll. Your try was lame, at best!

Reply to
PeterD

Coputers were expensive and specialized.

Then when the PC came along and standard parts used and the price csme dowm.

Cars are much simpler and especially electric.

Reply to
gosinn

In the next seven years, the European Union wants to build a half million c= harging stations. And, while EV charging stations are the most ambitious pa= rt of the plan, the eight-billion-euro "Clean Power for Transport Package" = also includes standards for developing hydrogen, biofuel and other natural = gas networks. =A0 Germany, France, Spain and Britain have individual national plans that aim = to have more than seven million electric cars on their roads by 2020.=A0

Reply to
gosinn