trooper engine stops in park position

Hi All, My car: Trooper98-Gas I got the Check engine light on, and I found the error: 0171 and 0174 What is happening: When the shift is in drive the engine runs well. If I run the car 10-15 min, stop the engine, and then start the car again the engine dies in 3-4 sec if the shift is in park position; if I move the shift quickly in drive the engine runs well. - I changed the spark plugs

- I changed the air filter and cleaned the area No improvment. Any clue? Thanks! Val

Reply to
valdum