trooper towing

I'm thinking about purchasing a late model Trooper. 2000 or newer. but I was wondering what the towing capacity is, because Ihave a camper to tow. The camper weighs about 3k lbs. I'm sure it will tow ok, but how well? Any experience out there? I had a 85 trooper, but the motor was soooo weak.

Fred

Reply to
Autotech

All 2000 and newer Troopers are rated for towing 5K

Reply to
David

The book says my 01 trooper will tow 7000 lbs.

Reply to
Bernie

If you really want to tow, buy one of these superchargers for your Trooper. You won't even know the trailer is there.

This guy is reputable and the system is flawless. Passes emissions in all

50 states. See
for more information. (Vehicross and Trooper are very similar).

Nate

Reply to
Nate V