Window seals...

I just bought my '89 Isuzu Trooper (2.6L 4cyl.) as a project for and my son and I. We need to replace the window seals for the doors, but having a tough time finding replacements - any suggestions?

BTW - I need the rubber window tracks as well.

Thanks, schmen and son

Reply to
schmen

Try your local GM dealer. They must be able to order them. For Europe all Isuzu parts are stocked at GM in Germany. Kind regards, Erik-Jan.

Erik-Jan Geniets

Thanks again Erik-Jan.

For anyone that may be interested, I replaced my window channels (the wheather striping that sits inside the frame of the windows in the doors), at this site...

...and they fit like a glove - no more breezes or rain blowing in while the windows are closed.

Reply to
schmen

Welcome again. Glad this worked for you. Kind regards, Erik-Jan.

Reply to
Erik-Jan Geniets