rubber window seals(?)

I need to replace the rubber window seals (?) on my 86 240 DL, the things that keep the rain from dripping into the doors. What are these
things called? And where do I find them other than a dealer, and last, HOW does one change them? Thanks, Carter
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

There was a thread on these recently, if you remind me later I can dig up the bookmark I saved. They're NLA from the dealer but someone is making reproduction parts. Replacement is easy, they just clip over a lip on the door so you bend out the tabs slightly on the ends and then pry up gently with a putty knife or similar.

Site Timeline