rubber window seals(?)

I need to replace the rubber window seals (?) on my 86 240 DL, the things that keep the rain from dripping into the doors. What are these
things called? And where do I find them other than a dealer, and last, HOW does one change them? Thanks, Carter
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.