1966 420G Breaking For Spares

Due to major rust problems, I'm having to break my 420G

Below are a list of some of the parts that are available.

4.2 engine with Automatic gearbox with inlet manifold or carbs £350.00. Complete dash with clocks and other wood £150.00.Running gear front £100.00.Prop shaft and diff £100.00. 4 good 205x70x14 tyres on steel wheels £80.00. Complete set of red leather seats, door panels, centre consul and rear shelf £200.00 Good bonnet £100.00. Good Boot £75.00 Complete set of glass for all windows £100.00.

If you don't see what you want, email me!

Kevin Clarke-Brown

replying to Kevin Clarke-Brown, hassan javed wrote: Do you still have some parts available for the jag 420g, particularly looking for engine and transmission

Reply to
hassan javed

replying to Kevin Clarke-Brown, jagstag0 wrote: Hi, I'm looking for a complete distributor for my 420G, would you have one and if so how much? many thanks

Reply to
jagstag0

replying to hassan javed, hassan wrote: have been trying to contact you, please share your number on my mail address snipped-for-privacy@servis.com

Reply to