HELP I'M HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY INTEGRA

I HAVE A 94 INTEGRA LS SEDAN, MY FIRST PROBLEM WHEN I TURN THE A/C ON, MAKING A TURN CLEAR FLUID LEAKS FROM UNDER THE DASH, THEN WHEN I TURN THE CAR OFF IT LEAKS FROM JUST THE PASSENGER SIDE. THE SECOND PROBLEM IS THE CAR WON'T START. I DROVE IT FOR ABOUT 15 MINUTES PARKED IT FOR ABOUT 10 MIN TRIED TO START IT AND NOTHING. ABOUT 1 WK AGO I CHANGED THE SPARK PLUG WIRES AND THE DISTRIBUTOR. I JUST HIT ABOUT 91,000 MILES. I GET A REGULAR OIL CHANGE, SO FAR I'VE CHANGED THE WATER PUMP AND TIMING BELT, BATTERY, A/C HEAT BLOWER, BRAKES,MASTER CYLINDER,BALL JOINTS AND TIE ROD ENDS,FUSES AND THE POWER STEERING FLUID CONTAINER WHICH IS ALSO LEAKING ALOT OF FLUID. I'M ALSO HEARING NOISES NEAR THAT AREA.

Reply to
Neshia80

"Neshia80" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com:

I'm surprised you're hearing anything at all after shouting like that. Please turn off your Caps Lock key. Typing in all caps is rude.

The clear fluid is likely water. The drain hose is probably disconnected or split.

What /exactly/ happens when it "won't start"? Is there no sound at all from the engine" A click? Starter turns but no sign of firing? Details, please.

Check the hoses going to and from the power steering pump and the reservoir. They can split at the ends. Ham-fistedness can crack the hose stubs.

The noises are impossible to even guess at, since you have provided zero details about them.

Reply to
Tegger

I am hearing sound but no sign of firing

Reply to
Neshia80

my mechanic checked my car and it was the distributor again this time I'll buy it new, and I need a new p/s rack&pinion so problem solved.

thanks anyway

Reply to
Neshia80

one more thing, I was driving one day while at the traffic light when I tried to pull off it cut off and didn't come back on. there was no spark so I replaced the distributor(used). Now it won't start and there's smoke coming from the distributor. Is there something causing this problem or do I just need a new distributor.

Thank You

Reply to
Neshia80