I'm having a clearout

Due to my land rover being nicked and not being able to afford a new one, I am having a clearout:

Four Land Rover 90 steel wheels: three with Fedima mud tyres, one with a decent (unused) road tyre. One Land Rover 90 rear headlining, slightly mucky but otherwise in good nick. Two (left and right) brand new weld in footwells for a 90. One Land Rover jack, handle and base plate.

Buyer / taker collects from Hebden Bridge.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Coleman

Hi Paul

Please excuse my ignorance, Where is Hebden Bridge? I am fairly interested in the wheels/tyres (for the right price), and my mate is interested in the head lining, but collection maybe a problem if you are too far away.

Cheers,

Neil.

Reply to
N.R.Fisher

For the benefit of the group - Hebden Bridge is near Halifax.

Reply to
Paul Coleman

I thought the locals used to say that although Halifax was near Hebden Bridge, it hardly ever spoilt it... :-)

Reply to
Mother

In news:4090bcab$ snipped-for-privacy@dnews0.news.legend.net.uk, Paul Coleman blithered:

Nova Scotia?

Reply to
GbH

Yep. For many on this NG, they assume that they are only talking to people from the UK.

Ron Beckett Emu Plains, Australia

Reply to
The Becketts

It comes as a surprise to us that the colonials and convicts have electricity, let alone mastered the internet.

;-)

David

Reply to
rads

Yair, I s'pose so but I spent 37 years in international telecoms which gave me an edge so I managed to learned how to spell PC and how electronic valves work. 8-)

Ron

Reply to
The Becketts