1971 XJ6 for sale

Hello, I am moving across country and would like to sell my Jag. It has approximately 72,000 miles. I have had the car body professionally restored and painted in 1997 in red mica clearcoat. The body is in excellent shape.The interior is from a 1986 Tan XJ6. I have just had the carbs rebuilt and gas tanks sealed. The AC is not yet connected and charged. I am asking for 8,500 which is less than I have put into the restoration! Email me for information. Thanks, John

Reply to
John Bodenchak