86 xj6 charcoal cannister hookups

I am working some suspected vacuum problems, but my xj6 came without the charcoal cannister hooked up. They had a screw in the vacuum line and all the vent lines unhooked. I have since checked my JAG manual which has a diagram which is not very precise on the hookups under the wheelwell as to what goes where etc.. I have put the vacuum line to the cannister and it has a reducer in that line. The other two fatter lines coming from the rear of the wheelwell must go to the tanks but I only have one connection left on the cannister, hence my question. DO I "T" the two together and then to the cannister? Right now I just have the tank that I am using hooked up to the port and the other just hanging like it was.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
ed

PeteR