1995 XJS

Folks: I just bought a 95' XJS. Can anyone tell me what the best wax would be for my exterior pearl/cream paint and cleaning agent for the white leather interior, too?

Thanks!

Reply to
DeanTong

Hallo,

Well this is one of those questions that might get everyone riled because everyone has an opinion of *what* is the best. Well *my* opinion is to avoid one step waxes and use the old fashion stuff. You know - wax on wax off boyington. Carnuba seems to be a favorite but I do just fine with the 'ol Turtle wax. Lots of it. Long lasting waxes typically use polymers that look good for long periods, but there is no replacement for wax, wax, and more wax.

Saddle Soap and beer. (Not for you, but for the leather. Sheesh.)

Cheers,

DieInterim

Now where did I put that overhead floor buffer?

Reply to
DieInterim

Thank you very much!

If you don't mind I'd like to converse with you more about the car backchannel.

Dean Tong The Abuse Excuse

DeanTong

I just bought a 96 convertible.........used a meguieres (?) cleaner and then a wax.........not a combination....on off like easy!

Shines great..................."mothers" also a great product I understand......

Reply to
R G Morgan