INFO; 1987 XJS-HE

This is a new post,

I'd like to know how many other '87 XJS owners cruise this site ?

They're a fairly rare unit and it'd be good to chat with other owners.

Thanks,

Dale.

Reply to
Dale

Hi Dale,

I have an 87½ (late 87) XJS V12 (Registration Plate XJS 12). I am going on a Gymkhana tomorrow (Sunday 7th Dec) to throw 'the old girl' around a bit. I have owned it for approx 4 years (I had an 83 before this one, but it got 'Tee Boned'). I thoroughly enjoy driving it. Live in New Zealand. Look forward to seeing who else joins in.

Chris

Dale wrote:

Reply to
Chris Halpin

Why is the '87 so rare?

I have an '89 convertable V12 and at the moment its my everyday driver, rotten fuel consumption but I love it

Nick

Reply to
Nick

Reply to