1999xj8-L

are there any other years that have problems with their engines..

Reply to
okay123

Sure. The most problematic engine was the v12. ;-)

Seriously. The V8 has had cam chain issues, tensioner issues, and head gasket issues that have been addressed by Jag, so all I can say is dont buy one without an awesome service record. They run smooth and fast, but will need some attention along the way.

For me, you can keep those V8's, I'd rather have the v12 or the I6. Blake

Reply to
Blake Dodson