Elec window relay

Can anyone point out which is the relay for the powered windows on my ?85 XJS. Been going through a CD but i cant find the codes to link it to a specific relay / fuse box.

I tested the power at the switches and it stands at 0.3v and drops to

0.1v when the button is depressed.

Thnx, Gary

Reply to
Discouri

"Discouri" wrote: > Can anyone point out which is the relay for the powered > windows on my '85 XJS. Been going through a CD but i cant > find the codes to link it to a specific relay / fuse box. > > I tested the power at the switches and it stands at 0.3v and > drops to 0.1v when the button is depressed. > > Thnx, Gary

found it!

Reply to
Discouri