Need help with Lumina APV power windows

I have a 94 Lumina APV and am not getting power to either power window. I checked the fuses in the glove box but can't find any specific fuse or circuit breaker. I pulled both switches and checked the incoming wires. The Chilton's and Motor's manuals at the library don't even discuss power windows so I am stumped.

Does anyone know of a specific fuse or circuit breaker location that I can check?

Thanks Jim

Reply to
Jim

You are going to have to get the service manual.

- JR

Reply to
JR Lomas