E-bay.com.au

Be very wary of bidding for items from: "Jagpro Jagmaster Australia" using "jaguartj" as an E-bay seller.

This person has very limited knowledge on Jaguar parts. He sold me an XJ6 engine mount, claiming it was for a 420G. When questioned he became very insulting, insinuating that I knew nothing about Jaguars, said I had a "hot rod" 420G highly modified :-) yeah, right:

Mind you I kept the part for my XJ6, but if you bid on some thing from him, make sure it IS what you want.

Regards, Ron McGrice

rmcgrice

She's a beauty Ron.

Reply to
Blake Dodson

"Blake Dodson" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

What is Blake?

The peanut on E-bay.au?

Reply to
rmcgrice

LOL. No that was in regards to your 420. As for the other guy.. he's a floater in the toilet.

I just bought a EURO bumper off ebay for my BMW. It looked perfect until you actually mounted it; it was slightly bent and now the arse say's I did it or the postal service did it. Beware of the "coupeman".

Blake

Reply to
Blake Dodson

"Blake Dodson" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com: