Jaguar stype 2000

Have a problem with a Jaguar stype 2000, The car was parked in the drive way. i noticed head light were turning on and off by themselves. it did it about 3 times. so I went out and started the car thinking i did not trun it off right. I then turn the car off and the car kept on running with key out of the engine. I turn it off did it again same thing. this moring the battery was drain. took it to be check battery was fine but car doesnt run. any suggest thank you.Have a problem with a Jaguar stype 2000,

Reply to
brcmacdonald