Jaguar XK8 info

Ive been looking at buying an XK8/XKR for a while now and have seen a few nice examples. Whats putting me off is that most are high mileage... how much is a new lump for one of these beasts? I viewed an XKR silverstone last week.. limited edition . £25 grand for a P reg... any info on this limited edition Jag? TIA Mike

Reply to
Leema

Mike

I understand that the limited edition Silverstone was launched in April

2000. 50 Coupes and 50 drop heads. I paid a lot more than £25k for my Silverstone coupe just three months ago but it was from a jag dealer and only had 11k miles on the clock. I searched for around 15 months for the right car! I don't understand where you get a Silverstone with a 'P' reg.

The Silverstone ain't for the faint hearted. The ride is noisy and very taught. The wife doesn't like I just love it!!

Don't go for the XK8 you'll only end up changing it later for the XKR.

As for price of new lump I hope I never have to find out, I suspect, expensive! For more info try

Happy hunting.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Ward