"leaping Jaguar" front license plate

I recently purchased my first Jag, a 1984 XJ6. What a great car. It had a Leaping Jaguar logo license plate on the front. On a long drive it fell off and I would love to replace it. My net searches have turned up only license plate frames, which is not what I'm after. Can anyone help me?

Reply to
Justicebo

Not difficult to find, just search Google on "Jagaur license plate"

Here's just a few hits:

WayneC