Front License Plate on 2003 LE

Hi,

Living in California. Finally got a fix it ticket for no front plate. Does anyone know of a bracket or similar that will allow you to attach the front plate without drilling/screwing directly into the front bumper? Thanks!

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Never seen one and front plates req.d in VA.

Reply to
Wolfgang

Required in Iowa also, just two threaded holes in the bumper on my 2004. Kind of looks like they forgot something also on the rear also. Guess the designers must have been from a state/country with no front plates. License plate frames do help the appearance some, if coming into Iowa though don't have one that covers any writing.

Gary Carter

Reply to
Gary Carter

All Camry models sold in Canada since 2002 have a front plate bracket. This applies to both Japanese and Georgetown builds. I'm sure they must be available.....................

Reply to
M.J.S.