New S-Type and Bluetooth phone

Hi,

I've got a new S-Type with the Sat Nav, Colour touch screen and bluetooth phone connectivity.

I've managed to pair my phone and understand that I need to push the contacts to the Jags phonebook...as it wont do it automatically.

My question is...the jags phonebook already has some contacts already in it. Does anyone know how I clear them?

Regards,

Mark

Reply to
Mark P Doherty