Programming jag remote keyfob

Hello all, does anyone know if you can reprogram the jag remotes to the car? I'm thinking of sourcing a second hand one if it can be done.

Thanks

Reply to
StaffBull

For 1998 on try, Hold hedlight flasher back Turn ignition key to position 1 Flash headlights 4 times Press lock or unlock button once for each transmitter Total must be 5 so for one transmitter press 5 times

Worked for me. (No responsibility accepted by me)

Regards

Reply to
Mike Smith