Q:1996 XJ6 power antenna connector adaptor

My power antenna went out and I bought an after market power antenna from Autozone, but the antenna connectors don't match. The one on the new one is what I would call a "standard" size, whereas the one in the Jag is much smaller.

Anybody know where I can get an adaptor to make these work? TIA, Dave...

Reply to
a0157202

Check with

they always have good information about installation of after market setero systems..

Reply to
AndThenSome

Radar or Allied electonics

Reply to