Radio codes??

Can anyone tell me how to get these?? I just bought a 1987 VDP,XJ6..... The guy I bought the car from did not have it..

Reply to
Rob Schoonover

You can look under the hood. Some cars have it on a sticker on there. You can pull the radio, get the serial number, then have a dealer supply it. Or with the serial number, post a request for the code at www.motorcarsltd,com forum.

Reply to
Siest098