Radio Wiring colour codes

My 89 3.6 XJ-S has suffered at the hands of a previous owner and the radio wiring, amongst other bits has been butchered. For example, the clock works from the radio fuse and there doesn't appear to be a constant 12V feed to the radio memory. There are also a couple of other wire hanging around the back of the radio; a yellow/brown one which has been cut, a red/blue one and also a black which I suspect is the unused negative to the radio which currently earths through the case. The main power feed is white/pink, and I have sussed out the speaker wires (they are labelled)

There are two spare connectors to the radio - a purple lead which I have established is the memory, and I guess the other (red/white) is the output to the electric aerial (not replaced by PO).

Does anyone have a complete wiring colour code list for the radio harness - I have the Jaguar Service manuals which are of little help and could do with a concise list of which wire has what function.

Thanks Syd

Reply to
Syd