Volvo CR-2170 Radio Wiring

I'm looking to put a CR-2170 radio from a 1985 740 into my '78 262C. Does anyone know what the CR-2170 radio wire pin outs are? It has a four wire plug, a seven wire plug and a female din jack. The wires on the four wire plug are white, white/blue, blue, blue/white. The wires on the seven wire plug are black, red, blue, black/yellow, black/white, black, black. Thanks, Rick

Reply to
devauxmidwest