Re: 1990 XJ6 Warning Light - Do you know what it means?

Hi folks,

> > Just bought an XJ6 (1990 3.2) with no manual and it has a warning light > that > I don't what it means. It is an orange circle with a square on top and a > cross through it. Could any-one tell me what it means? > > Also do you know at what intervals the timing belt needs changed on this > model? > > Many thanks, > Derek

It's the "bulb failure" light. Check all your marker lights, etc.

The 3.2 uses a timing chain, not a belt, and it does not require routine replacement.

Reply to
SoK66

Thanks for the quick answer. Much appreciated, Derek

Reply to
DerekT