Re: '89 XJ40 (3.6L) camshaft needed

I got a new diff assy for a reasonable price and fast shipping from Just Jags in GB. Visit them at

/Peter, Sweden

"khobar" skrev i meddelandet news:11XPa.3579$Bp2.1301@fed1read07...

We have discovered a broken camshaft on our 1989 XJ6 (XJ40) 3.6L, exhaust, > at cyl. #6. Dealer wants $899.63. Would like to find something more > reasonable. Sources? > > Thanks, > > Paul Nixon > >
Reply to
Peter

Thanks to the great Jag community we were able to locate multiple sources for the camshaft at very reasonable prices. Thanks!

Paul Nixon

Reply to
khobar