Re: Nav GPS system wanted

I just installed the Delorme Earthmate, connected to my laptop. I have the sound from the laptop piped into the car stereo. So I get audible GPS directions thru the car radio. No reason I couldn't play DVDs in my laptop with the same result.

Hello Group, > I have just purchased a 2001 S-Type Sports and I wanted to know if there is > an after market Sat Nav system that also plays DVD's? > Thanks > Paul. > >
Reply to
pdb