S Type remote key fob programming

Hi Anyone know if it's possible to re-programme the remote for an S type without the dealers computer. I've found references to XJ and X type, turning ignition on and off four times, or flashing lights with open boot etc, but nothing for S type. I suspect there is a way. I'd be grateful for any help

Paul

Reply to
Paul Harrison

It's Ok I worked it out. Turn ignition on and off five times and press the lock button on the remote. Turn ignition on and off again and remove key.

Reply to
Paul Harrison