Saloon

Now that I have your attention, looking into the possibility of buying an older MK* for fun and restoration. My single kitty needs an older roommate. Just looking for a project to play with. Not anything as expensive as a 140 or so but something classic. Where is the first place to start in the education department? Books, mags, etc. Located in North Texas. Thanks

Reply to
Jon A

Definitive book is Jaguar Saloon Cars by Paul Skilleter. Published in the US by Haynes Publications Inc., 861 Lawrence Drive, Newbury Park, California 91320. Library of Congress catalog card number is 87-82840. ISBN is 0-85429-596-8. First published 1980. Second edition 1988.

David Betts ( snipped-for-privacy@motorsport.org.uk) The Classic Car Gallery:

830847103&n98038677

Reply to
David Betts

Reply to
Jon A

Reply to
Jon A

Scary price. I dread to think what my library is worth!