Vanity Plate

Saw a rice burner/doofdoof with "I8COPZ" . Would he get some attention do you think?

Grahaml

Reply to
Graham & Ronda Lyons

No more than the guy I once saw in a mid-'80s Olds Cutlass with the plate "UZI 9MM". He was parked by the side of the road getting his trunk searched. Probably a mere prelude to the body cavity search to follow ...

-- C.R. Krieger "Ignore 'em, m'dear; they're beneath our dignity." - W.C. Fields

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

Heh mine is warp12,on an 86 XJS,adysthemic

Reply to
Adysthemic