Why do women moan ??

Get this - I work bloody hard for long hours, dont drink or smoke, never goto the pub yet my wife moans at me for spending time in the garage trying to restore my XJS - Doubtless should I ever finish she will enjoy driving said XJS.

Someone tell me where I am going wrong ?

Reply to
Stuart Adair

"Stuart Adair" wrote in news:d6th61$53a$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com:

Mate,

You have a very boring life! :-)

Ron

Reply to
rmcgrice

Stuart,

I commend you for the fact you dont smoke or drink; I wish I was as strong as you my friend. But weakness aside, Stuart, you are doing nothing wrong. This is what normal married folk do. I build a nice computer room and my wife takes it over. So I retreat out into the Garage, yes the garage, my domain. In my garage I installed another computer and I spend lots of time out there. My wife would like me to sit next to her like a drone whilst she watches mindless programming on the tube.

I live for buddies to come over so I can put on my gearhead hat so we can blather back and forth about nothing. Women hate it.

So if you are feeling some tension with thy Frau, dont worry, its perfectly normal. Now just imagine what it would be like without your garage retreat!!!

:) My wife once exclaimed about my motorbike- "I think you like that that bike more than me". I was shocked, but then I thought a moment about it. "Yes you are correct!" I said. "My bike does not moan early in the morning if I want to ride her. In fact I can jump on it, kick start it, and jam the gears without using the clutch. And you know what Kimberly? It does not complain". My wife never spoke on this subject since.

Just explain to you Frau that she should feel blessed that you have an escape, otherwise how would you vent? Men need a domain, and unfortunately more often than not, that domain exists in the Garage!

Stiff lip, chin up, your buddy, Blake

"Oh why do women moan"? To let men know they need to be taken out for a nice dinner and made to feel special. Because she is.

Reply to
Blake Dodson

"Blake Dodson" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Jesus! Your a game man, Blake.

I leave my shed in a mess. That was, SWMBO does not walk in, too filthy :-)

Speaking of Women, I got this joke today and thought it was rather good :-) ~~~~~~~~ Power Outage During a Mammogram

I actually kept my mammogram appointment. I was met with, "Hi! I'm Belinda!" This perky clipboard carrier smiled from ear to ear, tilted her head to one side and crooned, "All I need you to do is step into this room right hereee, strip to the waist, thennnn slip on this gown. Everything clearrrr?" I'm thinking, "Belinda . try decaf. This ain't rocket science." Belinda skipped away to prepare the chamber of horrors. Call me crazy, but I suspect a man invented this machine. It takes a perfectly healthy cup size of 36-B to a size 38-LONG in less than 60 seconds Also, girls aren't made of sugar and spice and everything nice....it's Spandex. We can be stretched, pulled and twisted over a cold 4-inch piece of square glass and still pop back into shape. With the right side finished, Belinda flipped me (literally) to the left and said, "Hmmmm. Can you stand on your tippy toes and lean in a tad so we can get everything?" Fine, I answered. I was freezing, bruised, and out of air, so why not use the remaining circulation in my legs and neck and finish me off? My body was in a holding pattern that defied gravity (with my other boob wedged between those two 4" pieces of square glass) when we heard, then felt a zap! Complete darkness and the power went off! "What?" I yelled. Oh, maintenance is working. Bet they hit a snag." Belinda headed for the door. Excuse me! You're not leaving me in this vise alone, are you?" I shouted. Belinda kept going and said, "Oh, you fussy puppy ... the door's wide open so you'll have the emergency hall lights. I'll be righttttt backkkk."

Before I could shout "NOOOO!" she disappeared. And that's exactly how Bubba and Earl, maintenance men extraordinaire, found me, half-naked and part of me dangling from the Jaws of Life and the other part smashed between glass! After exchanging polite "Hi, how's it going" type greetings, Bubba (or possibly Earl) asked, to my utter disbelief, if I knew the power was off. Trying to disguise my hysteria, I replied with as much calmness as possible. Uh, yes, yes I did thanks." You bet, take care" Bubba replied and waved good-bye as though I'd been standing in the line at the grocery store. Two hours later, Belinda breezes in wearing a sheepish grin and making no attempt to suppress her amusement, she said. "Oh I am soooo sorry! The power came back on and I totally forgot about you! And silly me, I went to lunch. Are we upset?" And that, Your Honor, is exactly how her head ended up between the clamps...

Reply to
rmcgrice

Wrong approach , make noise drink and come home hitting on your wife at

2 am , nothing will be said ...
Reply to
atec

Because she feels that you treat the car more "Special" then her. Females like their men to do something special for them without them having to ask for it. Take her someplace special and for that time do not talk about the XJS or anything automotive for that matter. Get some tickets to a nice play.

Reply to
Tod

I think you might have a point. I have just got some tickets for a tour of the Browns Lane Factory and I'll take her for some fish and chips afterwards - Who said romance is dead.

Stu

Reply to
Stuart Adair

Man after my own heart.. still forcing Jag down her throat!!!! LOL.

Reply to
Blake Dodson

Bloody Hell, you can't set a precedent like that ! If she likes it, she'll want more, do it twice and it becomes the norm. Then where will you go ?. Buy some earplugs, learn to nod and repeat 'yes dear' sympathetically or go out with the lads, come home the worse for wear, act exceedingly amorously and QED - your XJS becomes her best friend from that moment on.

John

Reply to
John Settle

Get a man, man.

We have a dozen between us. Easy to get carried away, though.

Reply to
Vanden Plas driving homosexual