windshield washers

I just replaced the windshield washers in my wife's 94 XJ6. Now the cleaner squirts completely over the car. I can't seem to figure out how to adjust this. Any help is appreciated. Joe

Reply to
Gunner

I don't know about your particular washers but some have nozzles that can be swiveled to change the aim. A heavy sewing needle inserted into the nozzle is one way to move them. Just be careful not to distort the nozzle or break the needle! Hope this helps.

Reply to
Don Young

Thanks. I feel tupid now

Reply to