WTB: Jaguar XK 150 Drophead

Hello,

I am looking for a Jaguar XK 150 ( XK150 ) drophead ( convertible / roadster).

If you have one for sale, or know of one for sale, please leave a message here.

Thanks.

Reply to
Knunov Yerbiznis

Yes, two in Christchurch, NZ, both restored. Email for details. Cheers.

Reply to
Classic Car Fair

I have a lovely 1958 3.4 Litre non-overdrive, three owner, 40,000 mile, example priced at £35,000. Original interior and drives beautifully. Peter Hugo

Reply to
<peterhugo