Type 4 bore spacing

hello all, Does anyone here know the bore spacing of the type 2 2000/ type 4 engine? I'm looking for an actual dimension in mm or inches.

While I'm asking, are these cylinders long enough for a 4 in/101.6 mm stroke? Assuming a relatively short slipper style piston. To be clear, I'm asking if the cyliders themselves are long enough, not if it is possible to do in stock VW engine cases. Thanks, Kevin

Reply to
root