X300 XJ6 UK a few questions.

Headlamp adjustment, one of my main beam units is illuminating the trees, how do I bring it back down to earth? where are the adjusters? (I know it needs doing by a proper dude with a machine but I need a quick fix for now).

Boot (trunk) button has decided to stop letting me in, I can still open it with the switch on the dash, it's not the valet button that's causing the problem. any ideas folks?

When I park up there is a pool of water starts trickling from underneath the bulkhead area. I'm assuming this is something to do woith the aircon, condensation or suchlike? It isn't hot and doesn't look nor smell like washer fluid nor coolant.

-

I've just had a decent long run with it while I was working in northern england, a round trip of around 1000miles and it behaved impeccably. getting around 180 miles from about 55 litres of LPG (I was driving hard mind), (3.2). CD changer from ebay arrived today and is working a treat, and plays cdr's incase anyone is wondering.

................................................................ Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access >>>> at

MVP

Hiya,

Boot switch:- take the lining off the lid and test the switch, if all the other bits work it's a good place to check. Water:- mine does the same, if you ain't losing water from anywhere else then figure the aircon like you said. (the user manual says to expect this anyway)

pottsy

Cheers for the info :o)

-- Mark.