It's a sad day....

I have shoved Tyson on eBay, main reason is I need a LSE or RRC to tow the caravan to Wales. Anyone interested give me a blast!

It's a tidy old bus, sorted most of the stuff out, got tons of bits to fit yet!!

Anyone got a newer LSE or RRC & wants to deal, I'm here, must have a towbar though! Ideally I want a 3.9 RRC or the standard 4.2 LSE.

Ta

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"Say hello to my little friend"

Reply to
Nige

caravan to Wales. Anyone

though! Ideally I want a 3.9

*sniff* ah miss the ole chap y'know *sniff*

New battery and alternator were put on when I got it by the way, dates in the book.

Hope he finds a good home, reliable old bus that 'e is.

................................................................ Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access >>>> at

MVP

Can I place an order? I need a Galv Chassis which wil accept a V8, BW66 Auto and a IIa transferbox... all to fit an 88 inch IIa. I think this should be your next project.... at least then when you've fitted Mud flaps and front bumper I can pick up a bargain and Percy would be pretty impressed too.

;0)

Seriously I very nearly said when you bought Tyson gimme a shout when you get bored... unfortunately I've just spent lots I shouldn't on a car ...... if only the friggin DVLA will send me the correct blasted retention forms. :0(

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Nige wrote in Ebay description:

"BUT IT IS NOT PERFECT, SO NO BARTERING WILL BE TOLERATED AFTER BIDDING STOPS!! DESPITE ALL THIS CRUD (THAT YOU HAVE TO PUT IN AN AUCTION THESE DAYS WITH EBAY TV ADVERTISING ETC) I AM ACTUALLY QUITE A NICE BLOKE, MY DOGS ARE EVIL THOUGH"

Couldn't agree more. i consider myself very easy to deal with, so get a little annoyed having to put that rubbish up. having been farked around twice now by people buying cars off me (one nitwit from Texas buying a landcruiser off me, i am in australia, and another dimwit who didn't bother to inspect the volvo i had for sale), it is mandatory and i am becoming even more agressive in my warnings. love the bit about the dogs eating you as well.

Tell you what, if it was for sale in Aus, i would definitely be very tempted. Landies seem to be a lot more expensive over here and there certainly isn't the range.

Sam.

Reply to
Samuel

On or around Sun, 11 Sep 2005 16:55:44 +0100, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

caravan to Wales. Anyone

out of interest, why put the starting bid so high?

seems to me that high starting bids put off bidders.

I concede that it's cheaper than a reserve, but I reckon starting low so that people get into a bidding frenzy works better.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

caravan to Wales. Anyone

That's my experience. Started my 109 and £600 (IIRC) and got no bids. Week later relisted it at £99 and it sold for £900+.

Reply to
Tim Hobbs