XJ40 - Circuit 2 Failure

My 1988 XJ40 has started displaying 'Circuit 2 Failure' on the VCM. I have the Jaguar XJ6 service manuals on CD and the Haynes repair manual, but have not located anything on troubleshooting this error. Does anyone have suggestions on where to start?

Thanks

Reply to
Hawk GT

One of the fuses has gone.

There are 3 circuits one on the drivers side, one on the passengers side and one in the arm rest.

Think Circuit 2 is the one on the left side of the car when sitting in it facing forward, it is located behind a panel in the passenger footwell, circuit 1 comes on when you drop a coin down the cigarette lighter socket.

Paul

Reply to
The Mary Millington Experience