xj6 Heater

Help my 97 xj6 no heat. Cool air works great. Blower working, just cant get it to blow heat. Any suggestions? IM freezing!

Reply to
tato
1st - Check to make sure coolant level is full. Again. 2nd- If the car does not warm up quickly whilst driving, then you have a sticking thermostat. 3rd - Engine side, right side of bulkhead you'll find an in-line water valve on one of the heater supply hoses. Make sure the connections are good. 4th - You can alway lob a firebomb into her and warm your hands! DieInterim
Reply to
Blake Dodson

"dieinterim1" wrote: > 1st - Check to make sure coolant level is full. Again. > 2nd- If the car does not warm up quickly whilst driving, then > you have > a sticking thermostat. > 3rd - Engine side, right side of bulkhead you'll find an > in-line water > valve on one of the heater supply hoses. Make sure the > connections are > good. > 4th - You can alway lob a firebomb into her and warm your > hands! > DieInterim

Thanks. I will check all you have mentioned.

Reply to
tato