XJ6 S2 non starter

I have a series 2 4.2 XJ6 that has been standing for 3 months. Water has got into the tank, but before I realised this I tried starting it. I now have rid the petrol of the water and re-used the fuel. However, no fuel at all is getting to the plugs. Fuel is getting to the carbs, and there is a strong spark at the plugs and when fuel is poured directly into the cylinders it does run for a short while. Can anyone tell be where the problem lies?

Reply to
antony