Latest threads in Jaguar Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Navigation System--Please Help
2006 X-Type Does anybody know how to dissable the navigation system's safety feature which does not allow you to program it whilst the car is in motion??? I am so frustrated and will make it worth...
4
4

Disconnected Ride-Levelling System
My 1990 XJ40 has a Girling Hydraulic mechanisn on the RHS of the engine compartment that looks like it has nothing to do with brakes, although the lines disappear down somewhere heading for the wheel...

Jaguar workshop manual
I have a 1996 XJ6 4ltr. Vanden Plas, does anyone know where I can get a workshop manual for this model?

"Freshened Jaguar XK is ready for the road"
Freshened Jaguar XK is ready for the road at

Probleme de demarrage sur XJ8
Bonjour, Pardon de ne pas parler anglais, mais je ne maîtrise pas cette langue pour les questions techniques. J'espère malgré tout que vous pourrez m'aider. J'ai un problème avec une JAGUAR XJ8...
1
1

E Types
Finally in a position to maybe own one of these to die for cars, but need to get my feet wet. What is the best all around book about Jaguars a) in general, esp history of 50s Jags leading up to the E...
2
2

Starting an XKE after years of sitting
We're going to try and get our 64 XKE 3.8 OTS running after sitting for a number of years. Car hasn't been on the road since about 1999, and it still ran up until about two years ago. Up until around...
4
4

FS - Vintage Jag T-shirts
Designs from 1950s-1980s Lots available WCV Over 10,000 vintage car t-shirts!

Ford influence on S-Type
I'm not sure what the S-Type is called in other countries, so here is a link to its UK webstite: much Ford influence can be found in this vehicle?
5
5

Trak Fail
I have a 1969 XJ6 Vanden Plas. The trak fail and Anti lock warning lights come on once I'm moving at around 15mph. and stay on. Any suggestions as to what to check and how serious is it to run as it...
2
2

Jaguar 420 1967 for sale!
I have a Jaguar 420 in excellent conditions,year 1967,color grey with blue leather,automatic gear box,air conditioned . The car is actually used every week and it is used in wedding cerimonies! best...
1
1

86 xj6 remove headliner help
Anyone have tips on removing the headliner from an 86 XJ6 without removing the rear windshield? Thanks. wendy
1
1

FS PS pump and Haynes manual
I have a power steering pump with idler and bracket off a series 2 XJ6. I think it fits other XK engines as well. I also have a Haynes manual (098) for Mk1 and Mk2 Jaguars. I looks unused but the...

Aston Martin Away From Ford?
I thought I heard a blip on the business news tonight that Ford dumped Aston Martin. Am I in error or will that company now be free to make a few cars a year without having to pay all the overhead...
1
1

Classic clothes for your classic Jaguar ?
see