'04 Jeep GC--I want to install a Remote Start/Keyless Entry system but.........

I want to install a RS/KE system but I was told a while back that my power locks are set up such that I'll need an additional module of some type to tie into the computer to control the locks.

I can't remember what it's called and don't know where to find it.

Does anyone know?

TIA.

Don

Reply to
Don I

I'm pretty sure you just need a second module. Same as the other one.

Reply to
Mark12211

Reply to
mic canic

????

What "other one"?

Reply to
Don I

When you go buy a remote car starter, you buy a module. You just need to buy 2 of them.

Reply to
Mark12211