'06 unlimited. Options list?

Is there a site or other place that I can find out what my 'new' wrangler came equipped with?

I tried jeep.com , but their site is so bloated I couldn't find anything. Is this something a dealer would do? I need to stop by and get a second key made anyway.

Thanks,

Dan H.

Reply to
dan

Send your VIN# to snipped-for-privacy@daimlerchrysler.com and ask for a build sheet. They will send it out quickly, and indicate if that vehicle is subject to a recall as well.

Reply to
Outatime

What's that Lassie? You say that Outatime fell down the old rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys mine and will die if we don't mount a rescue by Fri, 29 Feb 2008 18:58:03 -0800:

Thanks a bunch.

Dan H.

Reply to
dan