'07 Rubicon 4 door

Saw my first one today. BIGGGGG. Looked like a Hummer. Can't imagine it having much guts with 3.8 engine.

Reply to
quint

Saw one the other day thought it was a Commander at first but it was a

4 door TJ. I'm not sold > Saw my first one today. BIGGGGG. Looked like a Hummer. Can't imagine it
Reply to
Thoth1126

It is something like 13 inches longer than my '02 Grand Cherokee.

It is longer, wider, heavier, and has a smaller engine....

On the plus side it does have an additional 1/5 inch ground clearance.

Reply to
billy ray

That makes me wanna just puke. I do however kinda like those new 4 doors. I have 3 kids and if I got one, I could get the whole fam, wife included, in there comfortably. When we go wheeling, I can get everybody in my CJ with the extra set of belts in the back, but there's no room for stuff.

Reply to
Peter Stolz

That's what a hitch and trailer are for! :) Wheeling is a much more interesting challenge when pulling a trailer.

Reply to
Outatime

I know what you mean. If they offered a CRD diesel version I'd be the first one in line to buy the new 4 door wrangler. I could tow a camp trailer, haul the family and go wheeling all with one vehicle.

Shawn

Reply to
Shawn