1970 Jeep Commando

A co-worker of mine had to clean up his storage area recently, and had to get rid of this. The body is in 1/2 way decent condition. It has Buick's 225-V6 in it. The transmission, transfer case, and driveshafts are missing (no clue as to they're where-abouts). I have no interest in trying to put this back together, but thought someone out there may be interested in it. It can be had cheaply, any reasonable offers will be considered. There's no title though. I can deliver anywhere within 150 miles of home.

Reply to
Bruce Grant

RoyJ

Run a free ad at the American Jeepster Club website:

'll be gone pretty quick from there. Cheers, - Jeff G

67 Kaiser Jeepster Commando 50 Willys 4x4 Station Wagon
Reply to
Bubba Kahuna (only 1 'J' in my address)