Re Help rear suspension

Hi Group.

Well no answers to my request.

Just had the car in the shop for insurance claim. Shop say because bolts are bad to take out. The will burn all bolts out. This will damage the other bushes and suspension struts. Stub axle carrier will need to be changed.

Considered not economical to repair. Maybe car will be written off by insurance company.

Its a 1995 2 lts Camry..56 k miles.Fully serviced since new. No rust no damage. Other than 1 bent suspension strut. They say can heat and straighten it. Should I expect this of an insurance co. We seem to have throw away cars now. I WILL get bolts out. Sorry no offers on advice.

Johnny UK.

Reply to
Johnny Melvin