1983 Jeep CJ7 For Sale

1983 CJ7 Jeep for sale. Priced to move at $4000, but I will accept offers as well. Who knows, if you're close, you may own my baby. I know I'll get a little less than I'd like for her, but I have to deal. I can't afford to paint her before I sell her, but the only paint color difference is the hood. She has brand new fog lights, bucket seats and windshield. Brand new three core performance radiator, a custom roll bar (stronger than the factory one) with a brand new Softop from Bestop. Also brand new hood hinges and spring catch's and brackets. New side mirrors, big ol' swamper tires, less than 5000 miles on them. Lots o' life left in my Jeep with only 93,000 miles in her. Straight 6 4.2 L with new distributor cap, rotor, spark plugs and wires. New ignition and lock pin. Steering column bearings newly greased and put back together. I put a lot of work and love into this car. I really don't want to sell her, but I need something with better gas mileage. I just got a new job, and can't afford the gas bill because it's a long commute. Call 253-838-6444 or write to chwilkin at comcast dot net if you're interested.
Reply to
chwilkin

I hate to hear that you have to get rid of an ole friend.... If I had to get rid of my 84 CJ-7 I would be heartbroken.... I am 43 years old and have wanted a Jeep like the one I have since I was 16 years old.... 84 CJ, Dana

44 front, Ford 9" rear 488 gears, spool in the rear, detroit in the front, spring over, 38" swampers, beadlock wheels, line-x inside, new paint...

I hope you get what you need..

Dennis Gann

Reply to
DGann